12/14/2011

Instagram-ing

My everyday view.
Puntillísmo.
Añadir leyenda

Morning view.
Coolest birtday (cup)cake ever.



If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you may had seen some of these pictures before. 

Algunas de estas fotos les podrán decir lo que he estado haciendo el último mes; empecé la universidad, y me mudé a otro estado. Tengo nueva casa, nuevos amigos, y nueva vida. Me ha gustado la vida de universitaria. 
Espero que les gusten las fotos, y disculpen que no actualice tan seguido.

P.D: Me ENCANTA mi carrera.


Here are some pictures that show what I have been doing the last month; I started the university, and  moved to another town. I have a new house, new friends, new environment, and kind of a new life. I've been enjoying all the university thing. 
I hope you like the picture, and forgive me for not posting 
P.S: I really love my career.

-Andrea.

1 comentario: