5/25/2011

[NYC]: Día 06.

Free hugs anyone?
Free hugs anyone?

Whopper Bar

I'm still around.
Hey, that's me!

LOVE

Louis Vuitton

IMG_4624

The MET.

IMG_4665

Inside the Met.

View from the met.

Guggenheim Museum

Las siguientes dos fotos fueron tomadas el día 05.

The day time view.

IMG_4541





Es probable que el día 6 haya sido mi día favorito en la ciudad. Caminamos hacia el Upper East Side, atravesamos el Central Park y estaba estrenando ropa y zapatos, ¿qué más podía pedir?
Además, ¡recibí un abrazo gratis!

Espero que disfruten las fotos tanto como yo disfruté tomandolas.

It's probably that the sixth day at the city has been my favorite. We walked al the way to the Upper East Side, walked thru Central Park and my clothes and shoes were new, what else could I ask for? 
Also, I got a free hug!


I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. 

xo
-Andrea.

5 comentarios:

  1. beautiful pictures
    xxx

    www.thehemlinesandtheheadlines.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Im going to New York in a week or two, and im sooo excited! Looking at your great pictures just makes me even more anxious......hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. For sure I'm enjoying the pictures! They are amazing! You had a such great time huh!!!

    Kisses,
    Cris.

    http://ilpiccolomondodicri.wordpress.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. omg I love the pictures!!!
    I'm going to the states this summer and seeing this pics makes me want summertime to come by fasteerrrr
    hehehe
    xo
    Aline

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hermosas fotos, me encanta verlas por que estare en NY la proxima semana <3

    Besos, y gracias por pasarte a visitar el blog

    http://everysundays.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar